If you're looking for a high-quality provider of Powerball and Mega Millions lottery results, news, information, and resources, then you've come to the right place!
We've been in business since May 2000, when we launched our website, BigGameLottery.com. In the months that followed, we became widely recognized as the only comprehensive resource for the Mega Millions multi-state lottery (then known as The Big Game). Later, as we continued to add rich content and functionality and improved our website design, both visually and in the technology behind the scenes, we became considered one of the premier lottery destinations on the Internet.
Our industry recognition includes honors such as Yahoo!'s Incredibly Useful Site of the Day and technology achievements such as the Golden Web Award from The International Association of Webmasters and Designers. However, our most prized honors come from our readers, whose feedback has been a constant source of help and inspiration.
Major milestones in our 22-year history include:
- In May 2000, we launched another major lottery website: Lottery Post. Although Lottery Post was initially created as just a lottery forum for lottery players to connect, we later expanded it to include a full range of lottery information and functionality for every lottery game in the USA, and many around the globe. Now Lottery Post has become the most popular US-based lottery website, and one of the top lottery websites in the world.
- In May 2002, we made extensive changes to BigGameLottery.com to accommodate the transition from The Big Game to Mega Millions. Changes to the game included larger number pools, revised prize structure, and new odds calculations.
- In September 2004, we added Powerball to our website and changed our name to USA Mega. It was the first overhaul of the entire website's styles and layout, as well as updating the technology to the latest web browser standards of the time. We chose our new name after a great deal of consideration. We feel it provides a good balance between an easy-to-remember name and a good description of our content, plus it reflects our roots.
- In January 2016, we launched our YouTube channel, which publishes the official Mega Millions and Powerball drawing videos after each drawing.
- In December 2020, we rebuilt the entire website, top to bottom, as a responsive website that works equally well on smartphones, desktop computers, and tablets. We freshened our branding with a new logo and a new, modern style. The Jackpot Analysis feature, which USA Mega pioneered in March 2002, was improved to calculate both the initial tax withholdings and the final tax burden of a jackpot win, using up-to-date marginal tax rates and allowing the choice of IRS filing status.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments we welcome your feedback! Visit our Contact page to send us a note.