Powerball PowerSearch Help - Numbers to Find
Enter the numbers you want to search for.
- The numbers entered in the first entry space ("First Five Numbers") are matched against any of the first five numbers of the Powerball drawings.
- The numbers entered in the second entry space ("Powerball") are matched against the Powerball drawn in each Powerball drawing.
- Separate each number by a comma (,).
- You may only enter numbers and commas in the entry spaces. No spaces, dashes, or other punctuation is allowed.
- At least one number must be entered in either the first or second entry space.
- You may enter as many numbers as you wish in either of the two entry spaces.
- The first entry space can contain numbers between 1 and 59.
- The second entry space can contain numbers between 1 and 39 (or 1-42 for searching older versions of Powerball).
Copyright © 1999-2013 Speednet Group. All rights reserved..